FHI360 recrute 01 Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
FHI360 recrute MONITORING AND EVALUATION MANAGER/OFFICER
Description du poste
Report to: Technical Director
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager/Officer will work closely with the Technical Director, other member of the project team, Project Director and technical experts in supporting projects to develop and implement robust M&E systems that generate high quality data for performance improvement.
Profil du poste
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership and technical assistance for the development of electronic data management systems;
• Support the development and implementation of M&E plans/PMP for the project;
• Build capacity of M&E staff from the project and community based organizations, through identification of technical assistance and training needs;
• Support the development of robust M&E systems for the project;
• Coordinate technical assistance and training to partners, sub-grantees in the areas of M&E and PEPFAR/CDC reporting;
• Coordinate and support inter-institutional M&E Technical Working Groups (TWGs) by organizing meetings, preparation of project briefings, and training events etc;
• Support the design and implementation of facility and population based surveys;
• Assist with the identification, documentation, and dissemination of project experiences, evaluation reports, lessons learned, and success stories
• Help determine the effectiveness of the project, including the development of baseline and follow-up assessments to measure not only specific outcomes but also level of exposure to the project and its activities.
• Oversee the development of appropriate analytical framework, and build staff as well as partner organizations including Sub-grantees capacity in data analysis and use.
• Ensure timely submission of all required reports from NGO sub-grantees
• Design data quality assurance program and participate in data quality assessments for high quality reporting
• Ensure data from capacity assessments and other studies (Evaluations) are well analyzed and used to further tailored grantee sustainability plans
• Develop peer reviewed publications and conference presentations
• Represent the project at national, regional, and international meetings as required
• Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent – Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
• 8-11 Years of experience in education, health, behavioral, or social sciences or related field.
• PEPFAR CDC monitoring and evaluation experience
• Experience with community based programs;
• Strong database and analytical skills to include experience with a wide variety of databases
• Informed of current program developments in division/unit/technical area.
• Years of work experience that demonstrates sensitivity to and understanding of technical issues.
• Ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities.
• Experience in specialized technical/medical field of study.
• Travel – 25-30%
Dossiers de candidature
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter no later than September 30, 2016 to recruitement-FHI360@fhi360.org