FHI360 recrute Finance Director
FHI360 RECRUTE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Description du poste
Report to: Project Director
The Director of Financial shall be responsible for overall financial management and administration of the project. This offer of employment will be contingent on FHI360/Cote d’Ivoire being awarded CDC funded project for the implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
Profil du poste
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
• Manages, prepares, administers and directs the control of the budget.
• Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to executive or senior management team.
• Provides guidance with development and management of internal financial audits.
• Oversees the development of the formal reporting system to communicate results of audit activities to management and regulatory compliance agencies.
• Provides leadership and technical guidance for compliance Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP).
• Directs the management of business support and compliance functions in organizations funded via government, contracts and grants, foundation, and commercial sources.
• Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field, or a Bachelor’s or certified accounting degree with 10 years of experience; Masters preferred;
• Minimum six years of experience in administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex, international development assistance programs;
• Demonstrated supervisory experience and familiarity with CDC- funded project;
• Familiarity with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements;
• Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications and databases.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Fluency in French, A Bilingual – English and French is an added advantage;
Dossiers de candidature
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter no later than September, 30 2016 to recruitement-FHI360@fhi360.org