FHI360 recrute Project Director
FHI360 RECRUTE PROJECT DIRECTOR
Description du poste
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Project Director for an anticipated CDC-funded project for the implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). The project will to build on previous PEPFAR support under the HHS/CDC HIV treatment program to ensure continuity of comprehensive HIV/AIDS services to an existing pool of clients receiving HIV/AIDS care, support, and/or treatment. The program will also continue expanding access to HIV/AIDS services while building the capacity of national structures and contributing to sustainable service delivery within the health sector in Côte d’Ivoire. The Project Director will provide overall leadership and technical direction for the project, ensuring achievement of project deliverables. The Project Director will be the primary liaison with CDC and will manage project staff and implementing partners to ensure proper reporting, financial management, and compliance. The Project Director is expected to coordinate with government and other stakeholders to ensure that activities complement ongoing initiatives and adhere to country and global standards. The position will be based in Abidjan and will report to the FHI 360 Cote d’Ivoire Country Director. Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project.
Profil du poste
Job Summary / Responsibilities
• Ensure achievement of contract/agreement goals (meeting or exceeding expected project targets and deliverables on time and within budget) as per cooperative agreement and client(s) approved Results Framework and Performance Monitoring Plan.
• Provide effective project management systems within FHI360’s policies, guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures while ensuring local ownership, appropriateness and responsiveness.
• Lead the planning of all project activities and set high quality performance targets ensuring adherence to technical standards, best practices and donor guidelines.
• Maintain an integrated vision and approach for the project in achieving the results as defined in the award, while maintaining overall excellence and accountability to beneficiaries and CDC.
• Liaise between CDC/Cote d’Ivoire and all other counterparts, implementing partners and Government of Cote d’Ivoire officials involved with the program.
• Ensure project activities adhere to CDC and country office management policies and practices.
• Oversee/manage partnerships and ensure strong lines of communication and collaboration are established and maintained.
• Oversee a team of senior technical, financial and program management staff for the project and ensure strong communication and coordination with and between all team members, and with relevant staff in HQ.
• Ensure financial and grants management compliance with FHI 360 and CDC rules and regulations.
• Ensure timely, high-quality and complete submission of work plans, quarterly and annual reports, financial reports, and any other reports required by CDC.
• Promote sustainability of project activities with effective networking, linkages to other programs, capacity building of project staff, and institutional strengthening of implementing partners and community-based organizations.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of program management experience required; Master’s Degree in public health preferred.
• A minimum 8 years’ experience as Project Director or Chief of Party, or in an equivalent managerial position;
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability working collaboratively with IP’s, donors and host country;
• Depth and breadth of relevant experience in implementing comprehensive HIV programs and related capacity strengthening, including comprehensive knowledge of HIV prevention, care, and treatment; including TB/HIV co-infection;
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current scientific literature and state-of-the-art HIV/AIDS programming;
• Demonstrated understanding of how gender dynamics influence programming;
• Working knowledge of and experience with USG-funded program management, policies, regulations, and procedures;
• Familiarity with and experience working in Cote d’Ivoire;
• Ability to work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Fluency in French, A Bilingual – English and French is an added advantage;
• Relevant computer software skills (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office).
Dossiers de candidature
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter no later than September 30, 2016 to recruitement-FHI360@fhi360.org